Thursday, September 4, 2008

Just a new shout out



I just wanted to say that I am a proud memeber of a psp group named Ravens Forums. I joined this group a few months ago but I love this group. I have met some wonderful people there and the owners Jeff and Bex are terrific. If you want to come find a psp group that has no drama and is fun to be a part of ..come on and join us. Everyone is helpful and caring.
It is truly nice to know that there are places still on the Internet that have nice people and you can relax and let your hair down and be yourself. I have been thru lots of groups ..and have watch them come and go..and I sure do hope Raven's is around forever. Besides the normal psp stuff..wwo..and challenges..they do seem to be a closer knit community and we all care about one another and what is going on with each other. There is always something to talk about or post to read..and always something to do at Ravens..but one note..if you do come check us out..don't be daunted by the place..it can be a little overwhelming to navigate at first but just stick with it and you will find you will have no problem in figuring it all out. Well got to run..house needs me..lol..really really really needs me..ughhhhhhhhh housework!

No comments: