Monday, February 11, 2008

The end of the Day

Well I seem to have made it to the end of the day again..I haven't packed much today but I did go to work. I had a friend come by earlier this evening so that took a chunk of my time. Why is it that when you have the most to accomplish you feel like you don't want to do anything? Right now I just want this move to be over and done with. I don't have much heart to pack right now..I know I should be doing stuff but I just seemed to get sidetracked every time I start to get somewhere. I am hoping tommarrow will be a better day.

I did find a few groups on MSN to join but I haven't had the desire to check them out much yet. Besides everytime I get time to sit at the computer my kids act the worse..it is thier way of getting me off so they can get back online..lol..and they think thier mom is stupid! I have been on to them..lol. But I am waitting and I will have my time..on my terms..lol. Mom always wins.

Well I am going to say good night to all..I am going upstairs to organize some laundry and pack a few more things..(or aleast I hope that is what is going to happen..he he he ) I know I know..don't yawn to loudly nothing exciting here!

No comments: