Sunday, February 10, 2008

The Beginning

From the first time I touched the keys of our new computer in 1998, I knew I was hooked. I have followed the internet thru free email that goes pay, to pouring out my heart and soul learning psp (paint shop pro) and joining groups only to have them close or be none active. I have surfed the net and played online games, read others blogs, sent and recieved email jokes and poems and pictures..not to mention person emails and omg all that spam! But thru it all I am still a die hard internet computer fool. I love to have access to all that valuable information, like how much do I water my house plants..to what to cook for dinner..to how to I best house train a puppy. But I truely think the very best part of the internet is the friends I have made..I am not talking my friends that I speak to hit and miss on messenger or see when playing in pogo..no I am talking my very best internet friends who I grown to love and care about just like my own family. I may only be able to cyber hug them..but my heart still feels it. We are all common folks..(lol) and I think that is the best part. Here is to you all..george, mel, fern, lori, betty, shan (whom I am getting to know) rick, jeanette, and last but not least racheal. I love you guys! This Blog entry is for you, to let ya all know..even when I am not around much and lose my internet..I still think about you all and thank you all for being my friends!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Annie it is so good to have you back