Monday, March 1, 2010

My very first St. Patrick's Day Scrapkit





I really hope you like this Scrapkit it is called Going Irish. Even though I am not Irish..I truely wish I was. I love the color green..lol. Irish lore is great..love to hear stories about those wee leprechauns..and all those pots of gold..lol. I also want to to tell you ..that there is a folder with a little word art in this kit ..it is not previewed here..just a wee bit of a suprise for you from me..lol. Hope everyhone has a VERY Happy St.Patrick's Day! Watch out for leprechauns! Hugs Anne




If you download my kit..please leave a little love so I know you liked it..it would be greatly appreciated.!





2 comments:

icy Zeplin said...

very nice cool kit
tyvm for sharing
Tiny

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Jun. 27, 2011. Thanks again.